THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (Lansing, MI), Position Description Number D1901000 and is part of the MI JFHQ Army, National Guard.
Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the United States Property and Fiscal Office (USPFO). Its purpose is to provide storage and distribution, cataloging or supply identification systems, property utilization or other related supply activities including those associated with automated or manual supply accounting systems.
(1) Manages supply activities to include support of inventory control, storage, distribution, cataloging, supply identification systems, property utilization, and other related activities using both Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS) and non-STAMIS systems.
(2) Reviews procurements through the appropriate STAMIS and vendor based web sites.
(3) Develops and applies standards to manager referred transactions.
(4) Analyzes the integrated management of ASL stock and contingency stock.
(5) Analyzes vendor reports to determine the destination of expended funds.
(6) Manages supply transactions based on dollar limitations, status of Obligation Authority, consumer funds, coordinating with requisitioning activity and the source of supply.
(7) Manages excess supplies and equipment IAW USPFO procedures to determine the appropriate disposition.
(8) Supports mobilization and demobilization by managing rapid fielding initiative (RFI) push packages).
(9) Manages stocks assigned to various classes of supply. Develops reports that track on hand supplies to ensure accurate accountability.
(10) Processes requests for ammunition. Processes ammunition receipts from depot, ASPs and turn-ins from units.
(10) Coordinate with agencies of DOD, DA, NGB, LOGSA, USPFO Warehouse and supported units/activities.
(11) Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.