Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
Learn more about this agency
- Inspects and evaluates supply management activities, giving guidance, and recommending corrective action and determines need for individual and group training, and arranges for facilities, training aids, and instructors
- Determines and forecasts supply requirements for long and short range maintenance programs
- Maintains aggressive supply discipline updates aircraft status boards twice daily and notifies the Logistic Readiness Squadron base section when cannibalization occurs
- Maintains supply records/files/logs and prepares original letters, reports, and messages for supervisory review and signature in support of unit's supply requirements
- Orders all TCTO kits/parts/tools for maintenance; operates the Integrated Maintenance Data System, which provides on-line access to a data base containing organization, equipment, mission, and status date.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.