The position will oversee and carry out work for various projects on the utilization, costs, tracking and outcomes of the implementation of the Whole Health System. This position will report locally to the Clinical Director of the Whole Health Program at each facility but will work collaboratively with national evaluation team at the Center for Health Quality, Outcomes, and Economic Research (CHQOER) and the Office of Patient Centered Care & Cultural Transformation.
Learn more about this agency
The position will be responsible for recruiting patients, utilizing various information technology (IT) formats and computer applications, coordinating project logistics, data collection and management, performing local trend analysis and other related studies, establishing and maintaining project databases, conducting research interviews, communicating with project personnel, assisting with manuscript preparation and presentations, and helping with various other tasks that emerge during the course of research. These other tasks may include but not limited to, determining local best practices, return on investment studies and impacts. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Participates as a member of the Whole Health research team (50%)
- The position will coordinate and provide reports and analysis to support for the many facets of quantitative and qualitative health services research.
- The position will be expected to participate in a research team as well as function independently.
- Performs data collection activities. This includes (a) recruiting subjects, (b) preparing and disseminating research materials including consent forms, assessment instruments, and other data collection forms, (c) obtaining informed consent, (d) storing and managing collected data such as utilization, cost and outcomes, (e) conducting interviews by telephone and in-person and (f) securely transmitting data to transcription services (f) extracting data from the medical record system.
- Extracts Data, Conducts data processing and analysis. This includes (a) setting up and maintaining research/statistical analysis software, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access databases, (b) programs database for data entry of research questionnaires, booklets, data, and creates code book for these.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday Day Shifts, may include evening and weekends as needed.
Telework: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Program Assistant~/PD#23363A
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required