Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
Learn more about this agency
- Manages the Prime BEEF and Mobility programs for the CE squadron/flight Evaluates the effectiveness of Prime BEEF and mobility programs for the unit Analyzes data and reports.
- Directly responsible for procurement, storage and maintenance of mobility equipment and home station training equipment as required by specific equipment and supply listing (ESL), and Allowance Source Codes (ASC).
- Conducts, reviews, validates and balances fiscal year O/M and RPA operating budgets. Establish and develop training programs and classes for Prime BEEF, OJT and Wartime task training.
- Develops squadron/flight mobility and deployment plans to meet worldwide contingencies. Establishes and implements procedures and programs to prepare the unit to support peacetime missions, wartime plans, and wing wartime beddown requirements.
- Maintains contact with HQ AFRC/CEX and NAF/CE to insure currency and accuracy concerning management of CE wartime operations and Prime BEEF Program requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.