Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the senior work process facilitator in providing management assistance for the Chief, Production Control by performing workload analysis, process design and direct involvement in management of the base work order priority system.
Learn more about this agency
- Maintains the customer service function during the standard duty day. Assures routine and emergency calls are taken and appropriate supervisors are notified.
- Serves as the key focal point in the base work order priority system. Responsible for scheduling and conducting quarterly work order priority meetings.
- Responsible for developing, preparing and monitoring proper execution of the Civil Engineer long range scheduling program. Develops, publishes, monitors and makes corrections to the schedule to include next and first future week.
- Manages the work order approval process. Monitors work in progress to assure work approval levels are not exceeded.
- Identifies negative trends and analyzes reports. Utilizes various computer programs and methods to track and prepare information on work production for various briefings for unit and base management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.