About the Position:
This position is with the 88th Readiness Division (RD), Health Services Branch, Regional Personnel Support Center, Human Resources Office located at Fort McCoy, Wisconsin.
This position requires an active membership as a Soldier in the Army Reserve before a start date can be set. To learn more about minimum qualifications to join the Army Reserve, visit http://www.goarmy.com/reserve/jobs.html.
Learn more about this agency
- Analyze facts for and prepare one-time reports.
- Prepare documents utilizing automated systems.
- Advise supported units on military personnel actions.
- Schedule periodic staff visits to supported units to ensure compliance with regulations and procedures.
- Maintain personnel database.
- Analyze regulations and policies for compliance with higher authority.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10 percent.