Under the direction of the Community Services Coordinator, the Building Attendant is responsible for the supervision of theScherer Community Center's activities.Examples of Duties
The typical duties of this position include:
- Ensuring patron and public safety;
- Operating a computerized system;
- Having excellent public relations skills;
- Assisting with clerical duties;
- Assisting with minor janitorial maintenance of the facility;
- Providing excellent customer service to all patrons who enter the facility.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Possess or obtain a First Aid/CPR/AED certification within 60 days of employment.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contactNick Johnson, Community Services Supervisor, at (909) 797-1177.
Interviews will be performed intermittently as applications are received. Job open until filled.